Aircrete construction is 8% cheaper than timber frame
An independent report, undertaken by calfordseaden (construction and property consultants), has proven that masonry construction is up to 8% cheaper than timber frame and SIPS. Calfordseaden were commissioned to review five different common house construction methods and provide an unbiased, fair and independent report. Please contact us to request your copy.
Aircrete products offer a complete building material that meets the requirements of the Building Regulations, has the flexibility to offer solutions to hospitals, schools, offices, industrial warehouses and housing. It can be used in foundations, partition, separating and external walls (solid or cavity), firewalls and as an infill to framed construction.
Aircrete is a lightweight and versatile building material, made from 80% recycled materials, that easily meets CDM requirements for manual handling and is quick to construct and saves time on-site. It is strong and robust, with excellent tolerances, approved by the BBA and accepted by the NHBC.
- Masonry construction is 8% cheaper than timber frame
- Fast construction meaning lower labour costs
- Blocks are easily cut meaning less waste
- Low to nil maintenance costs over its lifetime
- Durable material with at least 60 year lifespan
- Masonry construction allows for alterations to be easily made